Established in 2002, and auspiced by the Wimmera Development Association, Leadership Wimmera stimulates, facilitates and sustains regional leadership.
Leadership Wimmera provides two inspiring leadership programs to enhance and develop your leadership skills and promote leadership in the region.
As a particpant you will not only learn plenty about leadership but also about who YOU are and how to successfully work and achieve with others around you.
It will provide challenges, light bulb moments and plenty of experiences to take you into a more confident, involved, connected and engaged future.
7 GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
1. You will have fun and meet new friends.
2. You will gain confidence and feel more empowered.
3. You will develop and refine your leadership skills.
4. You will boost your networks and collaborations at a local, state and, potentially, national level.
5. You will learn about yourself and how to better communicate with, and understand, others.
6. You will become more focussed on building your career and making positive life changes.
7. You will make lasting and meaningful connections with other participants.
Business Leaders Group
Designed for key people in supervisory and management roles and business owners. Build competence, confidence and commitment for yourself and those you lead. Fine tune the culture of your organisation and develop your leadership capabilities. The Business Leaders Program delivers clear, tangible economic and employment outcomes by developing the leadership capacity and skills at senior management level to foster regional business success and innovation.
Regional Leadership Skills
Designed to deliver personal and professional growth, develop your leadership style and provide the opportunity for aspiring leaders to develop their leadership skills in the workplace and in their communities.
Leadership Wimmera Committee Members
Cathy Tischler - Chair
Leanda Elliott - Vice Chair
Donald Carter, Geoff Lord, Haobing Li, Emilia Johns, Bruce Holding, Tammy McDonald, Stacy Whitehorse,
Robyn Gulline (WDA Board Rep) & Colin Kemp (Regional Development Victoria Rep)
Contact Us Now