Running a business in the Wimmera Southern Mallee
The region offers a supportive and affordable environment for new and established businesses. Many local businesses service a range of local, national and international customers.
Benefits of starting a business in the Wimmera Southern Mallee include:
- A supportive environment to start a new business;
- Affordable business premises;
- Local business support services and programs;
- A willing workforce;
- A range of training and development options for staff;
- Direct transport links to major cities; and
- Strong support from the local community.
Business Victoria is a comprehensive online resource offering information and workshops designed to help you start, run and grow a business.
Wimmera Business Centre
The Wimmera Business Centre is a Small Business Incubator and offers tenancy to start-up and home-based businesses, as well as offering business advice, services and assistance to small and micro businesses.
Based in Horsham the centre was established to assist new businesses to grow their market and client base. It provides a nurturing environment with reduced rental, subsidised utility costs and mentoring services.
Contact the centre on 03 5381 0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org