Apprenticeships and traineeships allow people, particularly those starting out in the workforce, to combine training and employment. That means earning money while gaining a nationally-recognised qualification!
Benefits for apprentices and trainees:
- Build skills and experiences into a career
- Complete training early to become fully qualified sooner!
- Being paid while completing a training program that is structured – on-the-job training, at trade school, or a combination of the two.
Benefits for businesses:
- Address workforce needs of your business
- Succession planning for the future
- Build new skills into your business
- Support young people in your community
Check out the benefits here.
These local businesses and their staff demonstrate the opportunities and benefits of traineeships and apprenticeships